To navigate through an ocean of complexity inherent in building and managing data center and cloud environments, netnuvem believes in a highly trained workforce to mitigate risks and to ensure that your business objectives are not compromised.
netnuvem training methodology encompasses two decades of solutions and architecture experience that is built on industry best practices. Our training methodology helps customers with integration and migration of complex technologies and architectures while mitigating deployment risk and minimizing service impact.
Our top rated certified trainers have been teaching in class-room style, live and prerecorded video on demand (VoD) webinars to large crowds at well-known industry events and platforms. Having Cisco DNA, we have developed multiple training collaterals for Cisco Services, Engineering and Learning@Cisco and also for other vendors and organizations and enjoy continuing to do so.
We offer variety of training services for customers, product vendors and partners:
- AWS Essentials for IT Professionals
- Linux for Network Engineers
- Next-gen Baseline Skills Enablement Training
- Introduction to Cisco Nexus 9000
- Introduction to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Programmability Workshop
- Cisco ACI Programmability Workshop
- Introduction to Data Center Network Management (DCNM)
- Introduction to Cisco UCS Director (UCSD)
- Cisco CloudCenter Workshop
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- OpenStack Workshop
netnuvem offers a range of introductory to advanced technical collateral development options for product vendors, customers and partners covering data center and cloud solutions and architectures:
If you like netnuvem training & content development team to develop or deliver training content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org